October 1, 2015
In 2009, Blane Warrene and I co-founded QuonWarrene. It’s been an exciting six years. We are thrilled about the growth of the company and the positive direction in which we’re headed, as well as the strength of the relationships we’ve formed along the way.
- We have developed and successfully implemented three different service levels and have tested them in the trenches – receiving good feedback and many referrals from happy clients and well-informed strategic partners.
- We have worked with RIAs, hybrid advisors, custodians, broker/dealers, and asset management firms.
- We have a strong work ethic and core staff. We are currently adding team members to support demand for our consulting services.
We are currently shifting some of the roles and responsibilities at the firm:
- Effective immediately, I am taking on the role of Chief Executive Officer. I’ll be responsible for running things day-to-day and driving the strategic focus of the company.
- Blane will serve on the Board of Directors and remain a stakeholder in the business. You will continue to see Blane as a brand ambassador – however – you also may see him pursue other activities outside of our industry sector.
As we move forward in 2016, we anticipate doing even higher level work – and will have some exciting announcements to share in the near future:
- QuonWarrene and one of the leading trade publications in the financial services industry will be unveiling a tool that will revolutionize the way advisors understand and use technology in their businesses.
- We are in conversations with some very smart and talented people who may be joining the QuonWarrene team.
We appreciate your continued support and look forward to additional interactions in the future. I couldn’t be more proud, and humbled, to be guiding our team into 2016 and beyond.
Chief Executive Officer
Supreme Court released a booklet https://www.globenewswire.com/news-release/2021/03/22/2196550/0/en/6-Best-Essay-Writing-Services-USA-Students-Love-Review-by-Mitchell-Natalie-Mae.html on Term Paper Writing Services in 1999.