Mobile Productivity for Financial Advisors
Blane Warrene was joined by Maggie Crowley (Advisor Websites) and Corey Westphal (Mobile Assistant) on May 20, 2015 to discuss how:
– You can amplify your online presence to mobile (i.e. how others view you on the small screen)
– Staying productive on the road including effective apps for productivity and security (how you can work more effectively on the small screen).
The essential steps we cover include:
- Staying aware and compliant with Google’s specifications for your web site being considered mobile friendly (or responsive), and how that can positively impact your web visibility
- How CRM continues to become more critical as our business becomes “portable”. How do we create efficiency here when we are mobile on small screens?
- Reminders to update your policies and procedures to accommodate the use of mobile devices and how our work habits change (as does where our data may reside while working on the move)